Evaluation is the objective assessment of projects, programs, actions at all stages of work: planning, performance and measurement of final results. The Monitoring and Evaluation Department offers ex ante, ongoing and ex post evaluation studies.
We conduct evaluation studies which encompass:
- the effects of programs and projects
- the needs and satisfaction of program beneficiaries
- horizontal issues
- management, internal and external communication processes.
We direct our offer towards:
- Provincial and District Job Offices
- Local Government Entities at all levels
- Non-government Organizations
- and to other institutions and companies conducting projects which require monitoring and evaluation.